FORUM: Kaye, Denise, Valerie share what they look forward to in 2014

All three ladies hope for more projects and challenging roles for 2014.- File Photo 
MANILA, Philippines- The year 2013 was filled with great opportunities for Kaye Abad, Denise Laurel, and Valerie Concepcion.
The three actresses had a number of projects, while  their personal lives were also blessed in different ways.
So now that 2014 is approaching, these three ladies of “Annaliza” share what they’re looking forward to this Year of the Horse.
Kaye Abad: “Mas exciting na taon sa lahat. And tsaka sa career din, na sana tuluy-tuloy pa rin. Simple lang, simple lang gusto ko, basta masaya lang.”
Denise Laurel: “Of course everyone is looking forward for a fruitful new year. Siyempre I was blessed na the moment I got back nakagawa ako ng different roles—sosyal, yung Pintada, yung Paraiso tapos ito. I’m looking forward to doing something completely different from everything I’ve done in the past year. And of course one week break lang, kasi I was blessed na sunud-sunod yung show, kahit one week break wala. So I’m looking forward na sana next year ganun pa rin and I want to show people all the different characters that I can pull off.”
Valerie Concepcion: “More projects! Kasi siyempre sa ngayon ang priority ko kasi is work dahil nga single ang lola mo. Tapos siyempre yung anak ko. So parang ang focus ko talaga is sa career, lalo na ngayon na na-experience ko maging kontra bida. I get to play different roles na parang mas gusto ko mag-focus sa gusto kong tahakin ko sa career ko na maging character actress.
Source: Philstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment