Lhea Bernardino - December 2013



By Khyne Palumar December 4, 2013 06:00 PM 76030 views
Photography Jerico Montemayor of Illuminati Styling Bela Vitug Makeup Rhina Montemayor Hair Klick Victoria

Can you recall any other situation where you had to sweat this much through your T-shirt?
Well, my ex and I had sex in a public sauna once. Ha ha ha!

Wow. That was very frank of you, thanks. You look really wet in these photos though.
They sprayed water on me! Ha ha ha! Pero even if it was just water, everyone in the crew agreed it smelled kind of weird!

How weird?
Amoy lalaki. Manly smells. From a man’s…parts. Ha ha ha!

One of our staffers is dabbling in arm wrestling this month, how do you feel about men with big arms?
I love big arms! Chest saka shoulders din. I love everything big on a man. Ha ha ha!


Source: http://www.fhm.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment