HEART EVANGELISTA ON HER ENGAGEMENT: IM ENGAGED SA AKING DREAM GUY


091614-heart_main.jpg



As she gets ready to finally become Mrs. Chiz Escudero on February 15, 2015, Heart Evangelista said that she is finally ready to settle down after going through many challenges in her personal and professional life. “Ako ang dami ko ng pinagdaanan. I've had a lot of heartaches and a lot of frustrations in my career. Madaming mgarejections na pinagdaanan pero dumating yung araw na naging masaya ako and now I'm so happy, I'm engaged sa akingdream guy, sobrang crush ko siya dati pa tapos ngayon engaged na ako. Kaya importante na maging masaya ka kasi kahit gaano ka kaganda, kahit gaano ka ka-mestiza or mukha kang model or ganyan pero kung hindi ka masaya it will show. So it's very possible to have a happy heart. That's what I want to share with everybody,” she said during the Robinson's Supermarket “Ways to Wellness' event held last September 12 at Robinson's Metro East in Cainta.

With the big day five and a half months away, the 29-year-old actress said she is giving her full focus on making sure everything goes perfect for their island wedding. “It's very good. Almost everyday may meeting ako but ini-enjoy ko naman. And at the same time wala din akong ginagawa, kakatapos lang ng soap ko at saka ng movie ko so tama lang talaga yung timing. Perfect time,” she said. 

Heart also shared one of the most important lessons in love for her. “Before you give your heart away, you have to mend it first, you have to love yourself. I wanted to show that one person that I'm happy and life goes on. He really brought out the woman in me, the woman I'm really supposed to be,” she added.

Although their upcoming private wedding at the members-only Balesin Island Resort was first hit with intrigue when host Cesca Litton claimed her wedding reservations were bumped off in favor of Heart and Chiz, Heart said she was not bothered by the issue. “There are so many other things that I think about like my parents going to my wedding. There's other things, but the truth is it doesn't really bother me. But then again at the end of the day you still want to wish them well, I hope na maging okay silaand that they find the best destination for them,” she said.

During the Robinson's Supermarket event, it was undeniable why Heart was blooming. “Because I'm very happy. I'm very, very happy. I'm very, very excited sa mga mangyayari sa aking buhay.  In a way stressed din planning for the wedding, but I'm enjoying every minute,” she says. 

After having been in showbiz for almost 17 years now, Heart said she hopes that the public knows by now that celebrities are just like normal people, too. “I've gone through the ups and downs of our career and naisip na namin yung purpose namin kung bakit ba kami nag-showbiz, dahil lang ba gusto namin maging fashionista o magpaganda o magpa-cute? But nakakalimutan natin ang main purpose is to inspire and gusto rin namin sabihin sa lahat nag tao na hindi naman lahat ng taoperfect all the time. Kami may mga pinagdadaanan kami, kung may mga magagandang bagay na nangyayari sa amin, higit pa dun yung pinagdadaanan namin. Nothing is perfect pero angimportant is maging masaya ka,” she shared.

The soon-to-be bride also shared tips on how to keep yourself happy inside and out. “Importante to take care of yourself, to love yourself. Minsan masarap din kumain ng lechon. Yung importante dunis alagaan mo ang sarili mo, what you eat, yung intake mo, siyempre proper diet kailangan hindi sobra hindi kulang. I take care of myself and I make sure that the people that surround me are very positive. Importante na madaming tao na nag-e-encourage sayo, nakaka-inspire sayo para maging mas masaya ang buhay mo,” she advised.






SOURCE: PUSH

1 comment: