LOOK AT WHAT KRIS GAVE BOY ABUNDA



MANILA -- Actress-host Kris Aquino kept her promise to give her friend and manager Boy Abunda a Hummer for his upcoming birthday.
Aquino, who said the Hummer is also a welcome gift, gave Abunda the luxury vehicle after the airing of "Aquino & Abunda Tonight" on Monday.
Abunda returned to the late-night talk show on Monday weeks after he was hospitalized due to liver abscess.
Abunda will turn 58 on October 29.
In her official Instagram account, Aquino posted photos of her giving Abunda the black Hummer.



"Because he is my best friend, because I'm so grateful he's alive & because I want to make him happy. I gave Boy the Hummer tonight after A&A. Uulitin ko, kulang pa this gift because sobra sobra ang pagmamahal, pagtiwala at pag aasikasong naibigay at patuloy na binibigay nya sa kin. Together w/ my brother & my 2 sons, it's with Boy that I continue to experience the gift of true & unconditional love. #throughtheyears #iloveboyabunda (love, love, love)," Aquino wrote in the caption.



Last Sunday, Abunda returned to "The Buzz" and thanked Aquino and Gretchen Barretto for the love and support.




SOURCE: ABS-CBN
 

1 comment: